Phi Iota Alpha develops leaders and creates innovative ways to unite the Latino Community. In order to develop these leaders a support network of brothers are always on this and other universities nationwide committed to the strength, integrity and friendship that Phi Iota Alpha stands for. We are an impenetrable family of proud and distinguished brothers, where everybody has a voice.
Being a brother of Phi Iota Alpha means discovering yourself: as a leader in the community, as a successful student and professional, as a person with a vision and enough drive to make that vision a reality. It also means being a source of strength, wisdom, knowledge, of opportunity and hope. Discover your potential as a brother of Phi Iota Alpha for yourself and the Latino Community.
The challenge of Phi Iota Alpha is not for the weak, we look for quality … not quantity!
If and when you become a brother of Phi Iota Alpha, you will experience the following and more:
- An academic support network (achieve higher GPA)
- A wide range of leadership opportunities
- Community service and Philanthropy
- Fraternal scholarships and awards
- An instant professional network upon graduation
- Significant increase in campus involvement
- Professional skills development
- Friendship and social connections
- Life-long brotherhood membership
Quick Greek Facts:
- All but two Presidents since 1825 have been fraternity members
- All fraternity and sorority GPA is higher than the overall collegiate GPA
- 85% of the Fortune 500 key executives are fraternity and sorority members
- Of the nation’s 50 largest corporations, 43 are spear headed by Greek members
- 76% of Who’s Who in America are Greek members
- Less than 2% of average college student expenses go towards membership fees